Course Information | Academic Advising | General Education | Math Placement Exam | AP/IB/Clep & Transfer Credits | Maryland Marching Band and Ensemble Repertoire Orchestra | ROTC | Changing Your Major | Textbooks
Determining Course Textbooks
- Visit: MyUM
- Select Academics & Testudo
- Select Course List/Book List/Exam Schedule
- Select Fall 2013
- Select Books
Buying Course Textbooks
- The University is served by two local bookstores
- Each bookstore has a textbook section with the books arranged in alphabetical order according to the department/course acronym (e.g., SOCY for Sociology).
- Find the area that has your course acronym.
- Look for the complete course title & section number (e.g., SOCY105, FC01) and the course book(s) will be shelved below this tag.
- The Book link will show you the book list for your course only after the course instructor submits his or her book list. Instructors are not required to list their books online and many may not do so until closer to the start of the fall semester. If no books are listed online, check back again later or contact one of the aforementioned bookstores.
- If an instructor requires a textbook for your course and it is not listed online or at one of the local stores, it will be noted on the syllabus you receive on the first day of class.
- Textbooks may be purchased from the above or any other textbook store or online vendor.