Financial Aid & Exemptions
If you have any questions about Winter Term billing, please contact the Financial Service Center at email@example.com or at 301-314-9000 or 888-313-2404.
Office of Student Financial Aid
Click here to contact the Office of Student Financial Aid for information or assistance.
Terp Payment Plan
Not available for Winter Term.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your student record properly reflects your Veteran status.
- All Veterans must complete the University’s VA Enrollment Certification Request form, found at http://www.registrar.umd.edu/veteran-benefits.html.
- Basic Allowance for Housing is not paid to students taking online courses. For complete information, visit http://gibill.va.gov/resources/benefits_resources/benefit_comparison_tools.html
Tuition Remission Policy
Tuition remission does not cover mandatory student services fees or other fees. Students must pay all fees at the time of registration to avoid cancellation.
- University of Maryland College Park employees, click here.
- To view the 2014 Tuition Remission Memo, click here.
- All other University of Maryland System employees must receive authorization from your home institution. For more information, click here.
Third Party Billing
The Financial Service Center offers Third Party Billing. This is when a private or government agency is paying any portion of your tuition or fees and they are requesting a bill from the University. To obtain more information on Third Party Billing, click here.