Non-credit workshops are open to college, graduate, and high school students, professionals in the field, and members of the community. If you are not a current University of Maryland student, you must first apply. There is a non-refundable $65.00 application fee. To submit an application, click here.
- Workshop applicants apply as a “Visiting Undergraduate.”
- All deadlines apply.
Registration for non-credit workshops is via online. Payment is due at the time of registration. Should payment not post, you will be canceled and a registration block placed on your student account. If the workshop is full, you may lose your seat.
- University of Maryland students and students who have been admitted for Winter Term follow the instructions found at this Web site page: click here.
Explanation of Fees
Application Processing Fee
- This non-refundable fee is accessed to non-University of Maryland students who submit the Winter Visiting Undergraduate Application. Click here.
- Each workshop has an individual tuition fee.
Mandatory Service Fee
- This fee pays for winter support services that include campus facilities use and maintenance, student registration services, and police. Click here.