Non-credit workshops are open to students of other colleges and universities, high school students, professionals in the field, and members of the community. If you are not a current University of Maryland student, you must first apply.
- To submit an application, click here.
- Workshop applicants apply as an Undergraduate.
- All deadlines apply.
- Upon admission, you are sent registration instructions via e-mail.
Registration for non-credit workshops is via online. Payment is due at the time of registration. Should payment not post, you will be canceled and a registration block placed on your student account. If the workshop is full, you may lose your seat. To register, you must either be a current University of Maryland student or have received confirmation of admission for Summer Term.
- To register, follow the instructions found at this Web site page: click here
- Non-credit workshops do not post to the University of Maryland transcript.
Fees, Payment, & Deadlines
Non-credit workshops fees are listed within the workshop listing.
Explanation of Fees
- Workshop Fee: Covers cost of instruction and other workshop-related expenses.
- Mandatory Service Fee: Non-credit workshop students are charged the off-campus rate. Click here.
- Application Processing Fee: Click here.
Deadlines: Payment, Cancellation, and Withdrawal
Financial aid, the Terp Payment Plan, or tuition remission may not be used to cover the costs relating to non-credit workshops. Non-credit workshops do not post to the University of Maryland transcript and do not count towards a student’s academic record. Non-credit workshops students do not have access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.