- JOUR628G: Non Print Media and Online Journalism
- JOUR652: Online Journalism
- JOUR459E: New Media Entrepreneurship
- JOUR689M: Mobile Journalism
- Once on MyUM, click on “Academics & Testudo.”
- Click on “Take me to Registration Drop/Add.”
- Select the correct term/semester.
- Enter course rubric and section. (e.g., Course = JOUR652, Section = PC01)
- Once finished, click “Enter.”
- Click “Sign Off” Your class schedule will then be displayed.
Please note: Students registering for Summer Term courses will need to click “Enter” 2 times. This is because the system sees this as a non-standard course.
Medical History and Immunization
All newly admitted students are required to complete and submit the University of Maryland Medical History and Immunization Record form. Failure to submit this completed form to the University Health Center before the first day of the fall 2011 semester will result in a registration block on your student record, preventing you from registering for the spring 2012 semester. Visit http://www.health.umd.edu/sites/default/files/ImmunizationRecordForm.pdf