All Session I-B section numbers begin with 05 or WB5.
Students who wish to register for a course in Seesion I-B after June 6, 2014, please e-mail email@example.com.
- ANTH498Y Advanced Field Training in Ethnography; Field Methods in Community Archaeology
- ANTH689I Special Problems in Anthropology: Introduction to Cultural Resource Management
Art History & Archaeology
- ARTH389B Special Topics in Art History and Archaeology; The Art of Color: A Left and Right Brain Experience
- ARTT100 Two-Dimensional Design Fundamentals
- ARTT255 Introduction to Digital Art and Design Processes
- FMSC460 Violence in Families
- FMSC487 Legal Aspects of Family Problems
- FMSC698V Advanced Topics in Family Science: Violence in Families
Government and Politics
- GVPT808D Selected Topics in Functional Problems in International Relations: Multi-Track Diplomacy: Transforming Violent Conflict
- HIST319W Special Topics in History; Middle East in Film:Historical Identity in Arab Movie Making
- HIST357 Recent America: 1945-Present