A limited number of spaces are still available in Freshmen Connection for the Fall 2013 semester. We recommend that interested students contact us to speak with an advisor prior to enrolling.
Congratulations on your admission to the University of Maryland for spring 2014!
We invite you to begin your Maryland education a semester early with Freshmen Connection, fall 2013.
Freshmen Connection is a fall semester extension program administered by the Office of Extended Studies. The program is open to freshmen who confirm spring admission to the University of Maryland.
Enrollment forms accepted beginning March 1, 2013
Enrollment forms processed beginning March 25, 2013
Enrollment deadline for best consideration May 1, 2013
Enrollment deadline for students requiring an F or J Visa May 1, 2013
Get ready, get started, and get ahead with Freshmen Connection!
Find Out More!
You are invited to participate in the following opportunities.
Spring Open House Events:
- Information Session: find out more about the program, meet former Freshmen Connection students, and ask questions about their experiences.
- Enrollment Session: work with program advisors, select your courses, and complete your Freshmen Connection enrollment form.
- Dates: Friday, March 8; Monday, March 25; Friday, April 5; Friday, April 12
- To sign up for an Open House, click here.
- To view the webcast from March 28, click here.
Schedule an appointment:
- Advisors can schedule an appointment with you via phone, e-mail, or in-person.
- To schedule an appointment, call 301.405.7762 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and provide several dates and times that work for you.
- Please include your phone number when scheduling an appointment.