2011-12 Term Schedule
- Term I: August 30 – November 18, 2011
- Term II: November 28 – February 17, 2012
- Term III: February 27 – May 18, 2012
- Term IV: May 28 – August 17, 2012
- Once on MyUM, click on “Academics & Testudo.”
- Click on “Take me to Registration Drop/Add.”
- Select the correct term/semester.
- Enter course rubric and section. (e.g., Course = CLFS510, Section = PL01)
- Once finished, click “Enter.”
- Click “Sign Off” Your class schedule will then be displayed.
Please note: Permission is required to take more than 2 courses. To obtain permission, contact Student Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuous Registration Policy
Students who will be away from the University for a semester or a year must request a waiver of continuous registration. A waiver is granted only if the student is making satisfactory progress toward the degree and can complete the degree requirements within the required time limits. Interruption of registration cannot be used to justify a time extension. A request for a waiver of registration should be filed 30 days before the beginning of the semester or year for which the waiver is sought.
Click here to access a printable waiver of continuous registration form.