Maryland Marching Band and Ensemble Repertoire Orchestra
Course Information | Academic Advising | General Education | Math Placement Exam | AP/IB/Clep & Transfer Credits | Maryland Marching Band and Ensemble Repertoire Orchestra | ROTC | Changing Your Major | Textbooks
Students in Freshmen Connection may also participate in the Maryland Marching Band or Ensemble Repertoire Orchestra. It is the student’s responsibility to contact and obtain specific program information and requirements.
- Contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-405-5542 (for Marching Band) and email@example.com or 301-405-5572 (for Ensemble Repertoire Orchestra).
- Please ensure that your Freshmen Connection course selections do not conflict with the meeting times for the Maryland Marching Band courses. Participation in Marching Band requires registration in two of the following one-credit courses:
- MUSC229F: MWF 3-5 p.m., all students
- MUSC229G: Tu 7-9 p.m., instrumentalists
- MUSC229I: TuTh 6:30-8:30 p.m., silks and dancers
- Please note that students are eligible to participate in Ensemble Repertoire Orchestra without formally registering for the course. If you wish to receive credit for Ensemble Repertoire Orchestra (this is required of all Music majors), you must register for the following 1-credit course:
- MUSC229R: MWF MW 3-5 p.m.
- Click here for the Maryland Marching Band enrollment form.
- Click here for the Maryland Ensemble Repertoire Orchestra enrollment form.
These courses are not covered by Freshmen Connection tuition. Additional tuition charges will post to your student account should you enroll in these courses.