This summer, explore, grow, and learn about university life with Discovery!
Young Scholars Discovery welcomes academically talented middle school students to an extraordinary learning opportunity at the University of Maryland.
Young Scholars Discovery is open to:
- Rising eighth and ninth grade middle school students.
- Intensive learning through high standards and expectations
- Engaging courses and innovative instructors encourage creative problem solving
- Field trips and guest speakers emphasize real-world challenges
- Interactive seminars encourage collaboration with equally talented peers
- Evening and weekend social activities with other Discovery Scholars
- Review How the Program Works
- Complete Confirmation of Admission
- Program starts July 14, 2013: Orientation Day
- Program ends July 26, 2013: Program Final Day
Program admission is competitive and contingent upon space availability.